BG Oleta River State Park has over 15 miles of trails! Book your Mountain Bike experience today and ride through miles of off-road bicycling trails, ranging from novice trails to challenging trails for experienced bicyclists. You can also head over to our new SBSX Pump Track, great for beginners and those looking to brush up on their skills before tackling the trails.
- Mountain Bike
- Safety Helmet
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must wear a helmet if less than 16 years of age as required by state law.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit specifications.
- Must have the ability to mount, dismount and stop the bike independently.
- Must have the ability to navigate uneven terrain on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Must have the ability to follow applicable traffic laws.